Terms of Service (TOS):
In order to use the Services in this website, you must first agree to the Terms of service. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors
Leave ur mark has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, leave ur mark does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Leave ur mark disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- User Information and privacy
While using the services in leave ur mark website, you agree that:
- you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the on-line Service's application form .
- Maintain and promptly update the application data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Provide and maintain a true and valid e-mail ID for receipt of information and other notifications regarding on-line Services in the website.
You agree that, leave ur mark has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the on-line Services in case you provide any information that is false, inaccurate or incomplete, or leave ur mark has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or incomplete
- Content in the Services
You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to leave ur mark. You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
- Password and Account Security
Leave ur mark will provide you a password and account designation upon completing the on-line Service's registration process. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. Leave ur mark will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. You agree that:
- you will immediately notify leave ur mark of any unauthorised use of your password or account and any other breach of security, and
- you will ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Leave ur mark cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- Links With Other Sites
Leave ur mark is not responsible for the content of any other web site linked to or from the leave ur mark Website. If you decide to link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Leave ur mark may provide links from the Leave ur mark Website to other sites, but this is done solely as a convenience to you and in no way should be interpreted as a referral or endorsement of any content, sponsor or owner of any other site.
ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR OTHER TERMS EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS TO ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- Control of contents posted in the Website
leave ur mark and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the on-line Services. You agree that:
Leave ur mark and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable, without limiting the foregoing. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
- You are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the on-line Services. leave ur mark does not control the Content posted via the on-line Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
- You acknowledge that by using the on-line Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will leave ur mark be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the on-line Services.
- leave ur mark advises you to keep back ups of all material provided by you to leave ur mark. You you are responsible to keep backup copies of images uploaded by you or emailed to us. leave ur mark is not be responsible for keeping backups or for loss of, deletion or corruption of any images or any other material.
- Restrictions on using the Website
You agree to not use the on-line Services to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an leave ur mark employee, overseas host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the online Services;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," “multi level marketing schemes”or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose (if any);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the online Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the online Services or servers or networks connected to the online Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the online Services;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any securities exchange;
- collect or store personal data about other users.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will leave ur mark, or its representatives, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement direct or indirect under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Leave ur mark shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Disclosure of Content
- You agree that leave ur mark has the right to preserve or disclose Content in the Website:
- to its affiliated companies worldwide for the purpose of providing the Content to you in an efficient manner,
- for the purpose of properly administering your account in accordance with the standard operating procedures of leave ur mark or its affiliated companies, and/or
- if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the TOS;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of leave ur mark its users and the public.
- You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the on-line Services, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. leave ur mark reserves the right to terminate your access to some or all parts of its on-line Services if you withdraw your consent in this paragraph at any time.
- Leave ur mark may at its’ discretion contact law enforcement authorities if we believe that anything unlawful is occurring or has occurred in relation to the web site including the uploading or emailing of any images in breach of the above restrictions. Leave ur mark may provide copies of any relevant images or material to the law enforcement authorities and in that connection may also give them access to any personal data that is held by leave ur mark subject to the relevant Data Protection Acts.
The Content Provided At This Leaveurmark Website Is Provided "As Is" And Any Warranty, Condition Or Other Term Of Any Kind Including Without Limitation Any Warranty Or Condition Of Merchantability, Satisfactory Quality, Security, Fitness For A Particular Purpose, Title Or Non-Infringement Of Intellectual Property Is Hereby Excluded. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Leave ur mark does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Content on this site. Leave ur mark takes no responsibility for viruses or other destructive or intrusive computer programs that may damage your computer system or data resulting from your access to or use of the Website.